Lenco makes it easy for you to create a sub-account in 60 seconds or less. This is perfect if you want to give someone else access to your account without giving them full access to all of your data. In this blog post, we will walk you through the steps of creating a sub-account on Lenco. It only takes a few minutes and is very straightforward!
Ever tried to create a sub-account for your business account? It felt like you were trying to open an entirely new account. You had to go to the bank and fill out the form(s), and you probably have to go back and forth to the bank.
If you had such a tedious experience during the creation of a sub-account for your business; if creating a sub-account is an experience you do not look forward to, Lenco is here to make it better.
Lenco is constantly thinking of ways to make your business banking experience pleasurable. That’s why we introduced a seamless way to create a sub-account without any hassle. You do not have to physically appear at any bank, nor do you have forms or paperwork to complete.
Also read: Evolution of Digital banks in Nigeria
On Lenco, you can create as many sub-accounts as you want by clicking just a few buttons! It is that easy!
Why should you create a sub-account on Lenco?
- A sub-account helps you to better manage your business funds and accounting.
- A sub-account breaks down an account into multiple smaller accounts. This is to better track detailed budgets and expenses.
- To provide multiple smaller accounts with desired restrictions for different transactions carried out by the business.
- With a sub-account, you can limit the access that some of your subordinates have to the main account.
Also, the account numbers are generated instantly and are free to use!
Follow the steps below to create a sub-account on Lenco:
As a business owner, you may find that it’s necessary to create sub-accounts in your Lenco account. This is especially true if you have multiple employees who are operating under their own login credentials. In fact, it’s quite easy to do so in just 60 seconds or less. Here’s how:
You can create a sub-account on Lenco by clicking Accounts on the left-side menu of your page.
2. Next, Click on create sub-account
This will take you to a new page where you can enter information about your new sub-accounts and set up how they will appear in Lenco.
3. Next, you should fill out the form with the desired permissions and information.
Next, you should fill out the form with the desired permissions and information.
- Give your sub-account a name: This is how Lenco will identify this account in its system. It’s also important to note that if you use the same name for multiple accounts, it won’t be possible for users to see each other’s activity on the platform. So make sure there are no duplicate names in your company’s organization before proceeding!
- Add users: You can add as many users as needed within this sub-account; they’ll have access only while they’re assigned by an administrator or supervisor (if applicable).
4. Make a description of what the sub-account will be used for
You’ll be asked to enter a brief description of what the sub-account will be used for, so make sure you have this prepared in advance. The more detailed your explanation is, the better!
For example salary payment, expenses, and commission collections are examples of what a sub-account can be used for.
5. Once completed, Click Create
Once completed, you will be taken to the sub-account page. You can always create more sub-accounts and delete any that are no longer needed.
It’s fast and easy to add a sub-account on Lenco.
You can create a sub-account on Lenco to manage access to your account. It’s fast and easy, so you’ll have it up and running in no time!
Sub-accounts are great for when you want to give someone specific permission to view or edit certain aspects of an account, or even just have them sign off on something before it goes live. This is especially useful if you’re managing multiple accounts that all need different levels of access, but don’t belong under one main login (such as a team).
Lenco is a powerful tool that can help you manage your business, but it’s still important to keep things organized. By knowing how to create sub-accounts on Lenco, you’ll be able to give specific permissions or access levels to different people without having them all sign into one main account.
We hope you found this helpful and easy!