Lenco is a digital-only bank that issues easy-to-open and free-to-operate current bank accounts for startups and SMEs without any hassle.
The platform was essentially created by a team of professionals using specialized software and technologies. These products offer answers to your business’s expanding demands. As a result, it supports corporate expansion.
Lenco recently launched its credit card feature on its website. Here is how you can apply for a Lenco card from the comfort of your home.
The Lenco card is a card developed to satisfy the requirements of small and medium-sized enterprises, from straightforward daily spending to worldwide transactions.
Some of its distinct features are:
It Separates personal expenses from the business.
It helps ensure that you don’t use your personal cards for business expenses.
Track and Manage Expenses Intelligently.
It helps you set daily card limits. Get real-time spending notifications and your expense categories.
Multiple Cards for Your Team.
Issue unlimited cards to your team members, set spending limits and match receipts.
Real-time Receipt Tracking.
Every time you make a purchase, you get notified to upload the payment receipt.
How do you apply for a Lenco card?
Below is the step-by-step process involved in getting a Lenco card.
- Visit the website, www.lenco.ng
- Next, click on “Open an Account”: To apply for the Lenco card, you will need to first open an account on Lenco.
- After creating an account on Lenco, you will need to get an account number for your account. This usually takes 2 to 3 days because your profile needs to be reviewed before an account number can be allotted to you.
- After getting your account number you can now apply on the app for your lenco card.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked on the app to request your card.
- After filling in your information and uploading the required documents you can submit them.
- Your Lenco card will be directly delivered to you in a couple of days.
- Instruction on how to activate your card will be sent alongside your AYM, use it to activate your card.
- Your Lenco card is ready for use!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about Lenco
Who is eligible to create a business account?
A business account with Lenco may be opened by SMEs, startups, single proprietors, and independent contractors.
Starter, Pro, and Prime accounts are the three categories of accounts we provide.
For sole proprietors and independent contractors without a recognized firm, starter accounts were created. While registered company owners may only use Pro and Prime accounts.
Is the number of accounts I may have restricted in any way?
Each company is allowed a single account. To manage the various requirements of your organization, you can create many sub-accounts. If you have more than one company, you may add a new one right from your dashboard. By selecting the business you wish to manage from a single dashboard, you will be able to manage all of your enterprises.
What is the cost of maintaining a Lenco account?
Lenco accounts are free to open and use! No account maintenance costs, no minimum balance requirement, no transfer fees (you receive cashback), and more
Can I use my Lenco card to withdraw from ATMs and pay bills?
Yes, you can use your lenco card to make withdrawals from ATMs and Pay bills too. the lenco card has little to no difference from other ATM cards.