9 Great Tips on How to Grow Your Instagram Business Account
Instagram is fast becoming a business hub, it houses thousands of businesses. The potential that Instagram has for business is huge, you have access to millions of people through the platform. Imagine the possibilities when you can reach millions of people all around the world, and your business is no longer limited to the four walls of your office. Some of the ways how to grow your Instagram business account are:
1. Focus On Your Bio
The best way to grow your Instagram and get followers is to start posting content that your followers will like and want to share with their friends. To do this, you need to focus on your bio—the first line of text in a post’s description box. It’s important for this section because it contains all of the most important details about who you are and what kind of content you create, which helps potential new followers know whether or not they’re interested in following your business account.
Here are some tips for making sure yours stands out:
- Make sure it’s short but concise (no more than 60 characters). People don’t want long stories; they just want useful information quickly!
- Use keywords related to whatever niche market(s) you’re trying to target via social media platforms such as Instagram Business accounts.
2. Update your Instagram profile.
- Make sure that you have a clear profile image. The best way to do this is by using your business name and logo in the header of your profile, along with links to all other social media accounts you have set up for your brand (e.g., Facebook, and Twitter).
- Provide a thorough description for each post so users know what they are looking at before clicking through from Instagram’s search bar or browsing through feeds of other users’ content; avoid generic phrases like “follow me on Instagram” because these tend to be boring and don’t really tell people much about what makes you special as an individual or company!
3. Post Relevant Content
Posting relevant content is a good way to get followers, grow your Instagram account and engage your audience. When you post relevant content, it will help you build trust because people know what to expect from your account. This can lead to more engagement, which in turn builds an audience for your business or brand.
Here are some examples of what could be considered “relevant”:
- Business updates about upcoming events and promotions
- Pictures of products being used in the real world (i.e., not just stock photos)
Also read: 8 Ways to Engage With Customers on Social Media
4. Use Instagram ads/sponsored posts
Instagram ads are a great way to get followers. You can target specific audiences, track performance, and set a budget for your ads. You can also use multiple ads at once, which is great if you have more than one product or service to promote on Instagram Business Accounts.
One of the best ways of getting new followers is through Instagram Stories Ads (you will learn how in this article). You can create an ad that appears directly within someone’s Story feed and appear as a one-time deal or long-form sponsored post. This gives users another reason to follow you by showing off something new each day!
When it comes to Instagram, you have a lot of options. In fact, there are over 400 million active users on the platform and that number keeps growing every day. This means that if your business is on Instagram then you need to make sure that your account is getting noticed by its followers and other users who might be interested in what you’re posting about (and not just looking at their own feed).
To do this effectively and grow your Instagram account there are some important things that need to be taken into consideration:
- Use relevant hashtags. You want them because they help people find your posts when they search for content related to those topics or keywords (which will increase engagement). However: Don’t overdo it! There’s no point in using too many hashtags since this can lead people away from actually seeing what kind of content has been posted by someone else instead.
6. Use Instagram stories to build engagement.
- Use Instagram stories to grow your Instagram.
- Add a call-to-action button to your stories.
- Invite your followers to comment on your stories.
- Use Stories for customer service and brand awareness, but also consider using them for marketing purposes as well (for example, if you sell products).
7. Run giveaways and contests on Instagram Stories.
Running giveaways on Instagram Stories is a great way to get followers and promote your business. It’s also a great way to gain new customers because it shows that you are willing to give something away in exchange for their attention.
Giveaways can be anything from free products or services, like a trial offer or coupon code, but they should also include things like discounts on future orders or even exclusive deals only available through this particular contest. What makes them so successful? Well…you guessed it! The best part about running contests on Instagram is that anyone can participate – no matter what age group they belong to! For example: if you run an ice cream shop then maybe one day during summertime offering free ice cream cones all day long would be perfect because most people will want some refreshing treats after getting out of work (or before going out).
8. Analyze your competition posts and benchmark performance against competitors.
Once you have the basics of your Instagram account down and are ready to start posting content, it’s time to analyze your competitors.
Competition is one of the most important factors to grow your Instagram account. If you want to grow an audience, then you must be aware of what others are doing so that you can learn from them and adapt accordingly. This is why it’s crucial for businesses on social media networks like Instagram Business Account Management Company (or BMSC) who want better results than others; they need access to data about how well other accounts perform at generating leads or sales via their posts and campaigns.
9. Go Live!
Go live on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. You can also do a live video on Snapchat if you want to get extra attention from the followers of that app as well as others like Instagram and Facebook.
If you’re looking to grow your Instagram business account, you should consider these tips: run giveaways and contests on Instagram Stories, use the right hashtags on your posts and stories and track the performance of your content so that you can fine-tune what’s working for you and keep doing what works.