How to set up a Konga store in 2022
Konga store is a Nigerian e-commerce store established in 2012. You can shop a wide range of products on Konga store. Products like Electronics, Phones, Computers, Accessories, Fashion, Shoes, Household Equipments, Wines, Babies, Toys, Furniture, Groceries, etc.
Most people use Konga to buy products, but you can also sell your products in the Konga store. In this article, you will discover the step-by-step procedures involved in setting up a Konga store and selling your products, so I urge you to read on.
Selling on Konga store
Selling your products on Konga entails listing your products on Konga’s official website as a product seller for people to see and buy your products. Your products will also be displayed across digital social media or advertising platforms affiliated with Konga.
The official website is Konga.com, one of Nigeria’s most popular online e-commerce platforms. It has also recently spread its tentacles to other countries in Africa, which also helps improve the reach of sellers on this platform.
Benefits of selling your products on Konga store
There are numerous benefits of selling on Konga store, some of them are:
- You can earn more money hassle-free by reaching a larger audience: Konga is one of Nigeria’s most popular websites. You can never tell how far your products can get to customers because you get to sell to millions of buyers in all Nigerian states.
- Communication is Simple: Konga makes communicating with your customers who may have questions easy.
- Little Commissions: The commission rates you get to pay on Konga are as low as 3%, and you only pay when your product is successfully sold.
- You Can Get Help Anytime: Konga offers a variety of resources to help you succeed, some of which are their online SellerHQ and specialized merchant support teams.
- You Have Complete Control: You set the pricing for your return policy, the method of delivery for paid orders, and other crucial features.
- Konga offers a secure platform for trading your products: Konga’s platform is safe and secure. Konga is Nigeria’s most secure and reputable online buying and selling platform. We’ve created a community that prioritizes consumer and seller safety and security.
Step-by-step process of setting up on Konga Store
- Register on Konga’s official seller website: Submit all the information required, i.e., your correct email address, phone number, and bank details that you would like to use to receive payment when customers buy from you. Submit your form after filling in all of the information required of you.
- Wait for your account to be approved: If you meet all the requirements set up by Konga for creating accounts, your account will be approved, and you will be assigned a dedicated support officer for your business.
- Log in to your account: After your account has been approved, you are to login into your account and upload pictures and details of the products you would like to sell on Konga store. Ensure your uploaded images meet the standards of Konga, which is at least 500 pixels by 500 pixels sized images, as well as a brief description, quantity, and pricing.
- Your products become visible: Ensure you use clickbait in your copies and descriptions to generate leads for your products. But more than clickbait, ensure your products are authentic so you can ride on the wings of testimonials from buyers in the long run.
Frequently asked questions about setting up a Konga store
- How much does it cost to set up a Konga store?
It is free to set up a Konga store account. You only get to pay commission fees when you successfully sell your products on their platform. Konga’s commission fees are as little as 3%, but you can confirm the current commission cost on their official website.
- How do I get paid on Konga?
After Konga collects its commission, you will be paid into your KongaPay registered account within 1 to 7 business days. (3 business days if you use Fulfillment by Konga (FBK) and 7 business days if you use another self-fulfilment method)
- Can I sell used products on Konga?
No, you can’t. Konga is very particular about authenticity, which is probably one thing that has kept them in the market this long. All things for sale on Konga must be genuine. Konga does not permit selling counterfeit goods, including things that have been created, duplicated, or reproduced without a license.
Check out Konga’s official website for additional information on how to maintain your product listings, handle orders, register your bank account, and much more.